Certificate in COPD
This course is suitable for Health Care Professionals who are caring for people with COPD. Courses can be completed face to face or via e-learning.
If you are a CCG or private company and would like to commission our services, please contact us at [email protected]
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of COPD.
- Understand the principles of appropriate tests including spirometry to assist in confirming the diagnosis of COPD.
- Understand appropriate pharmacological and non-pharmacological management of a person with stable COPD.
- Understand appropriate interventions for a person with exacerbation of their COPD.
- Be able to empower people with COPD to take control of their condition through evidence based, high quality reviews.
|27/09/22, 28/09/22||Huddersfield||£392 inc VAT||Available|
|14/03/23, 15/03/23||Huddersfield||£392 inc VAT||Available|
|19/09/23, 20/09/23||Huddersfield||£392 inc VAT||Available|
e-learning courses available throughout the year
Our elearning certificate course is delivered via our VLE and contains presentations with audio, interactive quizzes, videos,resources and useful links.
|Open availability||National||£336 inc VAT||Available|
Please contact us for further information and an application form at [email protected]