Certificate in COPD
This course is suitable for Health Care Professionals who are caring for people with COPD.
If you are a CCG or private company and would like to commission our services, please contact us at email@example.com
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of COPD.
- Understand the principles of appropriate tests including spirometry to assist in confirming the diagnosis of COPD.
- Understand appropriate pharmacological and non-pharmacological management of a person with stable COPD.
- Understand appropriate interventions for a person with exacerbation of their COPD.
- Be able to empower people with COPD to take control of their condition through evidence based, high quality reviews.
|11/03/19, 12/03/19||Huddersfield||£300 inc VAT|
|11/09/19, 12/09/19||Huddersfield||£300 inc VAT|
Please contact us for further information and an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org