This Respiratory Matters Diploma is suitable for Health Care Professionals who are caring for people with asthma (adults and paediatrics). Courses can be completed via distance learning with two mandatory study days or via e-learning.
The courses measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at level 4, using Ofqual’s regulated qualifications framework (RCF) level descriptors to allow participants to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved.
The Asthma Diploma has been accredited by the CPD certification service. CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements
There is also the option of completing a Certificate in Asthma, rather than the diploma, which includes formative assessments, but does not require submission of assignments. Please refer to our training courses.
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of asthma.
- Be able to use appropriate tests to assist in confirming diagnosis.
- Understand the use of appropriate pharmacological and non-pharmacological management of an person with asthma.
- Understand emergency pathways in primary care, to ensure that patient need is met safely and competently
- Be able to empower people with asthma to take control of their condition.
- Be able to apply evidence-based practice through use of protocols
- Appraise an area of current practice by measuring it against pre-selected standards, in order to identify and implement areas for change
|11/05/21, 12/05/21||11/11/21||Huddersfield||£670 inc VAT||Available|
|06/10/21, 07/10/21||05/05/22||Huddersfield||£670 inc VAT||Available|
|10/05/22, 11/05/22||10/11/22||Huddersfield||£670 inv VAT||Available|
e-learning courses available throughout the year
Our elearning diploma contains presentations, interactive quizzes, videos,resources and useful links. 1-2-1 Tutorials are available every month througout the course via Zoom, or by telephone if you would prefer.
|Open availablility||6 months||National||£570 inc VAT||Available|
Please contact us for further information and an application form [email protected]